Friday, May 2, 2014

Introducing The Undying Stars

http://www.amazon.com/Undying-Stars-David-Warner-Mathisen/dp/0996059008/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1399040488&sr=8-3&keywords=undying+stars






































It gives me great pleasure to announce the arrival of my latest book, The Undying Stars: The truth that unites the world's ancient wisdom and the conspiracy to keep it from you.

I sincerely hope readers of The Mathisen Corollary and The Mathisen Corollary blog will find it intriguing and engaging!

I welcome your honest feedback on Facebook and Twitter, as well as on Amazon.

Over the next several days, I will be introducing more of the subjects discussed in The Undying Stars.  For starters, check out the new biography on my author description page over at Amazon, which gives a broad overview to the direction of the new book.