Saturday, March 21, 2020

Welcome to new visitors from MythVision! (and to returning friends)



Special thank-you to Derek Lambert for having me over for a video conversation on MythVision (YouTube channel can be found here).

Welcome to any new visitors coming to this page for the first time after watching that discussion! I hope you will visit often and check out all the content available at the Star Myths of the World website.

This conversation was recorded on February 16, 2020.

For those interested in further information on some of the topics Derek and I touched on during this conversation, please see previous posts including:

I hope you will enjoy this conversation with Derek Lambert and the topics we covered. You can see my previous conversation with Derek and his co-host Luther G. Williams, from 2018, here.