Friday, May 8, 2020

Special message regarding my newest book, Myth and Trauma



Thank you for your interest in my work and in my latest book, Myth and Trauma. I very much appreciate the positive feedback and the kind words I've received already, and also the fact that so many of you have ordered copies! I hope that the concepts explored in this book will be helpful to you in your own journey, as they have been thus far in mine.

Due in part to some logistical issues related to the current situation in the world around us, there have been some unanticipated delays in the supply chain, which in some cases may last for about a week right now, and so I do apologize to those who have ordered a copy or copies and have yet to have them ship.

In the meantime, I've made the above video to give you a few thoughts from the book which you can consider in the back of your mind, while waiting for the slow boat to start sailing in your direction with your shipment!

Hope you enjoy it -- please feel free to share with anyone who might find these subjects to be helpful in a positive way.