Friday, June 4, 2021

Check out the recent "Call-in Extravaganza" on the My Family Thinks I'm Crazy podcast!

Big up and thank-you to Mark and Jay and team at the My Family Thinks I'm Crazy podcast for inviting me to be part of their recent "Call-in Extravaganza," which you can hear using the embedded player above or by following this link (or by going to any number of podcast apps including Apple Podcasts, SpotifyPlayapod, Breaker, Podcast Addict, Podfriend, and others).

Because I was calling in from my phone instead of using a professional microphone with solid all-digital internet connection, the sound quality was somewhat less than optimal, but for those wishing to check out what we discussed, you can use any of the above links and look for the "Call-in Extravaganza," or simply listen using the above embedded player. You can also download the audio file and listen to it wherever and whenever is most convenient.

My particular call takes place beginning at about the 1:17:00-mark in the file, but of course the entire show deserves a listen.

This interview was recorded on 20 May 2021.

You can also check out my previous visit to the My Family Thinks I'm Crazy podcast from November 2020 by following this link, or visiting the "podcasts" archive within my main website.

Thank you for listening and please give Mark and Jay and the My Family Thinks I'm Crazy team some positive feedback if you enjoyed the show!