Saturday, July 13, 2019

Invitation: Join me at the Conference on Precession and Ancient Knowledge (CPAK) in Newport Beach, October 4th through 6th



I'm very pleased to announce that I've been invited to present at this year's Conference on Precession and Ancient Knowledge (CPAK), taking place in Newport Beach, California over the weekend of October 4th through 6th, 2019 (Friday through Sunday).

Above is a video inviting you to participate, giving some details and highlighting just a few of the other terrific authors and researchers who will be attending and giving presentations this year.

I very much hope you can join me for this special event! I will be speaking on the subject of "The Ancient World-Wide System: Stars, Myths, and Recovering your Self."

You can learn more, and reserve your place, at the CPAK website at cpakonline.com

When you register online, you can enter my last name MATHISEN in the "discount code" window in order to receive $50 off the price of attending.

This is the first of two exciting events where I will be presenting in upcoming months -- the other will be at the Grimerica Contact at the Cabin event in Bryce Canyon, Utah in April 2020. There will be more information and videos about that April 2020 event in upcoming weeks.

I very much hope that you can join us at this year's Conference on Precession and Ancient Knowledge in October 2019 in Newport Beach, if it is at all possible for you to do so! I am looking forward to it, and will look forward to seeing you there!

Please feel free to share this information with someone you know who might be interested as well.