Thursday, November 21, 2019

A very bad day in world history







































image: Wikimedia commons (link).

November 22 each year marks the anniversary of the day on which the elected president of the united states was murdered in broad daylight by perpetrators whose identity and indeed very existence has been carefully covered up and kept from the public ever since.

The fact that even to this day, now 56 years after the assassination, the official story told to the men and women of the world and assiduously maintained by all the major corporate media sources continues to be repeated in unison from all major news agencies, year-in and year-out without any serious examination or critical analysis, despite overwhelming evidence showing that the official story cannot possibly be true, demonstrates very clearly that the supposedly independent media is controlled, that the supposedly independent press in the united states lies to you on a regular basis, and suggests very strongly that the forces behind that assassination remain in control instead of the rightful government "of the people, for the people, and by the people."

The level to which the supposedly independent press has been taken over by the same forces responsible for the assassination of the elected president is starkly demonstrated by author and researcher James DeEugenio in his book Destiny Betrayed: JFK, Cuba, and the Garrison Case (Second Edition), first published in 1992 and updated in 2012 and available at his extensive and extremely informative website Kennedys and King.

Describing the pursuit of the truth by New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison (1921 - 1992), which in 1967 was beginning to gain traction and attract public attention to the evidence that the official story was almost certainly false, NBC aired a one-hour special filled with witnesses whose testimony made Garrison look like he was bribing and coercing witnesses to lie, effectively destroying Garrison's character to the public. Remember that at the time there were only three television news outlets and that such a televised special, aired during prime time hours and on a subject of such importance and national interest, would naturally attract a wide audience.

You can see that NBC special online here. The special saves its most damning character assassination of Garrison for the very end, when a former New Orleans resident named Fred Leemans testifies on camera that he was bribed by the District Attorney's office (begins at 0:49:50 in the above-linked online version of the show). Fred Leemans later, in January of 1969, wrote an affidavit admitting that he was actually pressured and threatened to say that he had been bribed and that the statements he had given to the District Attorney regarding the activities of Clay Shaw were actually influenced by members of the District Attorney's office.

Leemans admits that he lied on camera for the NBC special because he and his family were threatened repeatedly.

Jim DeEugenio publishes this affidavit in his book, on pages 240 and 241 of the second edition:
I would like to state the reasons for which I appeared on the NBC show and lied about my contacts with the District Attorney's office. First, I received numerous anonymous threateneing phone calls relative to the information I had given to Mr. Garrison. The gist of these calls was to the effect that if I did not change my statement and state that I had been bribed by Jim Garrison's office, I and my family would be in physical danger. In addition to the anonymous phone calls, I was visited by a man who exhibited a badge and stated that he was a government agent. This man informed me that the government was presently checking the bar owners in the Slidell area for possible income tax violations. This man then inquired whether I was the Mr. Leemans involved in the Clay Shaw case. When I informed him that I was, he said that it was not smart to be involved because a lot of people that had been    got hurt    and that people in powerful places would see to it that I was taken care of. One of the anonymous callers suggested that I change my statement and state that I had been bribed by Garrison's office to give him the information about Clay Shaw. He suggested that I contact Mr. Irvin Dymond, attorney for Clay L. Shaw, and tell him that I gave Mr. Garrison the statement about Shaw only after Mr. Lee [Garrison's assistant DA] offered me 2,500 dollars. After consulting with Mr. Dymond by telephone and in person, I was introduced to Walter Sheridan, investigative reporter for NBC, who was then in the process of preparing the NBC show. Mr. Dymond and Mr. Sheridan suggested that I appear on the show and state what I had originally told Mr. Dymond about the bribe offer by the District Attorney's office. I was informed by Mr. Dymond that should the District Attorney's office charge me with giving false information as a result of the statement I had originally given them, he would see to it that I had an attorney and that a bond would be posted for me. In this connection Mr. Dymond gave me his home and office telephone numbers and advised me that I could contact him at any time of day or night should I be charged by Garrison's office as a result of my appearing on the NBC show. My actual appearance on the show was taped in the office of Aaron Kohn, Managing Director of the Metropolitan Crime Commission, in the presence of Walter Sheridan and Irvin Dymond.
As Jim DeEugenio explains in his book, NBC investigative reporter Walter Sheridan had previously worked for the NSA (page 229).

This testimony presents powerful evidence that the major news media outlets in the united states not only lie to the American people but that they are connected to powerful forces which can threaten witnesses with impunity as part of an effort to suppress the truth and protect a false narrative, and that they were already doing so in the 1960s.

The fact that they are still doing so today is testified by the fact that even today, fifty-six years later, they are still pushing the same false narrative regarding the assassination of President Kennedy.

Indeed, fully eighteen years after the criminal murder of thousands of citizens on September 11, 2001 the same major news media continue to push the official story about the events of that catastrophe, despite overwhelming evidence which shows that the official story cannot possibly be true. 

Important evidence was destroyed after the murder of John F. Kennedy, including the clothes the president was wearing when he was shot and the very car he was riding in. Important evidence was also destroyed following the collapse of the World Trade Center buildings (not only the North and South Towers but also Building 7) following September 11, 2001.

The importance of the assassination of the elected president on November 22, 1963 remains extremely relevant for every man, woman and child on our planet to this very day.







































image: Wikimedia commons (link).