Monday, November 16, 2020

Welcome to new visitors from the "My Family Thinks I'm Crazy" podcast! (and to returning friends)




image: Wikimedia commons (link).

Big thank-you to Mark Steeves and his friends Jameson and Adam for inviting me over to their new podcast, My Family Thinks I'm Crazy, for a conversation about high school, libraries, dropping in, and many more subjects that I hope you will find to be of interest!

Welcome to anyone visiting for the first time after hearing about my work on the podcast -- please visit again and tell your friends (and your family too, if they will listen).

You can listen to our interview online through the "Google podcasts" player here, or via Spotify here. Or, you can download the audio file to a mobile device to listen while riding the bus or working in the yard, by going to the Podcast FM page for that episode here or the Podcast Addict page for the episode here.

Our conversation was recorded on 08 November, 2020. For this conversation, Mark, Jay and Adam were located in Connecticut, and I was located in California.

Please support their podcast and give them some positive feedback on the interview if you enjoyed it, and thank you for listening!