Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Welcome to new visitors from Bob Nickman's "Exploding Human" podcast! (and to returning friends)


Big thank-you to Bob Nickman for inviting me over to "The Exploding Human" podcast for an enjoyable chat! 

Welcome to anyone visiting for the first time after hearing about my research on his show (and of course to returning friends).

Bob has titled this episode: "Mythology and the Stars with David Mathisen (episode #75)." 

Follow the link (or watch the embedded version above), for an "augmented" video version in which I have added visual charts and artwork (ancient and modern) to support some of my arguments, as well as a bit of extra explanation which I re-recorded in order to replace some of the explanation that was edited-out for the "audio-only" version of the podcast.

This conversation was recorded on 24 November, 2020.

Thank you for listening: I hope you will enjoy the podcast and find some things inside, things of which you might not have previously been fully aware. As always, please feel free to share with those for whom this information might be beneficial for positive ends!