Wednesday, August 12, 2020

New conversation with Jennifer of True Divine and Doc Anand of Spice FM in Newcastle!

Special thank-you to Jennifer (host of True Divine) and to her co-host Doc Anand (host of SpiceFM Community Chat) for inviting me all the way over to Newcastle upon Tyne in northern England for a special conversation about Star Myths and their profound meaning for our lives.

It was truly a pleasure to meet Doc and Jennifer and get to know them a little better during our time together, and they were very kind and gracious hosts who made some excellent insights during our discussion and brought out some interesting aspects of the mystery of the myths and their message for us in this very present moment.

Here is the link to the video of our chat, which was recorded on August 09, 2020. 

This was definitely the longest distance over which I've ever recorded a video interview so far, even though I have had some previous podcast interviews with hosts in England and also in Ireland (those previous interviews being audio-only, however). There may be some slight disconnect between my voice and my video due to the long distance, but I very much hope you will enjoy our talk and find some good things in the discussion which will be positive to your life.

I also very much hope you will give Jennifer's channel some positive feedback and check out her Instagram (@thetruedivine) and also Doc's YouTube channel (Doc Anand) and subscribe / follow if you're interested in hearing more of what they have to say.

Thank you to Jennifer for her kind words and insights in her introduction at the start of the video as well: I very much appreciate those sentiments and her message.

Warm welcome to anyone visiting my website for the first time after hearing about my research and work through this latest conversation with Jennifer and Doc! I hope you will take the time to explore all the content available at my primary website, Star Myths of the World, including videos, archived podcasts from the past, book content, the "Resources" page, and of course the blog which now has well over 1,200 posts and is fully searchable. 

You can find a link which takes you to the "Resources" page at the very bottom of any page on the site.

Below are some links to previous posts with additional content related to some of the subjects that we discussed during this memorable conversation with Doc and Jennifer, for those interested in exploring further:

Thank you for your interest, and I hope you will visit again soon!