Monday, April 5, 2021

"Human Trauma: What ancient myths teach about ignorance of Self and its recovery" (in New Dawn Magazine Special Issue Vol. 15 No. 2)





















Big thank-you to the team at New Dawn Magazine for including my latest article in their new Special Edition issue (Volume 15, Number 02)! 

My article is entitled "Human Trauma: What ancient myths teach about ignorance of Self and its recovery."

I hope you will have the opportunity to check it out, as well as other articles I've written for New Dawn mag such as the article that appeared in February this year, in Issue 185.

When my copy of this new Special Edition arrived, I was pleased to find that it contains a poem by the powerful an d inspired journalist and author, Caitlin Johnstone. I highly recommend exploring her work.

Of course, I do not endorse every single thing that anyone else says or thinks: in fact, I am pretty convinced that no two men and women agree on every single thing, even if they are "identical twins"! But we can and should carefully consider other perspectives and dialogue with one another without rancor and without demeaning or denying the inherent dignity of every single man or woman with whom we come into contact in this world, all of whom are trying to negotiate the complexity of this incarnate life.

Please support independent journalists and independent media platforms -- such as New Dawn mag as well as truth-seeking podcasts -- as much as you can!

And I hope you will find this latest article to be positive in some way.