Saturday, July 19, 2014

Project Camelot interview from July 18, 2014



Above is the YouTube version of my interview with Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot, recorded live on the air on Friday, July 18, 2014.

Please feel free to head over to the YouTube address for the above video to give it a "like" and add comments. You can also of course give feedback on this or anything else I publish here on the blog or in my books via Facebook or Twitter.

Hope you enjoy the interview!

note: There were some aspects of the interview which I believe were regrettable and resulted in the sidestepping of the central (esoteric) aspect of my overarching thesis. As a result, listeners may want to check out a post I wrote after the interview was over, entitled: "Some reflections on my recent Project Camelot interview, and the errors of Zechariah Sitchin" -- I would recommend giving that a read either before or after listening to the interview (probably before).

Also, when the MP3 for this interview becomes available, I will provide a link to that below, so that those who wish to download it to a portable device in order to listen while away from an internet connection will be able to do so.

MP3 is now available: click here to stream or download the MP3, or go to the original page on Project Camelot which contains the same link.