If you have the ability to do so, you should strongly consider making your plans to attend the upcoming Eternal Knowledge Festival for 2014, which will be held on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, July 4th through July 6th, at the Purley Chase Conference Centre, Atherstone, Warwickshire.
The Eternal Knowledge Festival is hosted and organized by Lucy Wyatt and Gary Evans.
Lucy Wyatt should be familiar to regular readers of this blog: her work on the shamanic roots of civilization were very influential in the formation of my own understanding and analysis as I began to wrestle with the question of why the ancient sacred scriptures and traditions around the world so consistently manifest a common pattern of celestial allegory. Previous blog posts discussing her important work include:
- "The shamanic tradition in ancient Egypt"
- "Review of Jeremy Naydler's Shamanic Wisdom in the Pyramid Texts"
- "Arkaim, gold, and the ancient shamanic rituals"
- "Stonehenge acoustics, and beyond"
- "Where did domestic grains and domestic animals come from in the first place?"
- "Rupert Sheldrake and Morphic Resonance"
Lucy's interview on Red Ice Creations from March of 2012 can be found in two parts here: part one and part two (Red Ice membership required to access their extensive archive: highly recommended and well worth the subscription!).
Gary Evans is an explorer and a speaker, and provides public relations to increase the awareness of the work of several alternative researchers and authors. His own interview on the Red Ice Creations site, with Lana Lokteff on Radio 3Fourteen, can be found here (again, membership required but well worth it).
In addition to the opportunity to meet and talk with Lucy Wyatt and Gary Evans, participants in the Eternal Knowledge Festival will have the opportunity to attend talks and workshops presented by many insightful thinkers and philosophers and authors and explorers on a wide range of subjects, including:
- Marcus Allen of NEXUS magazine
- Patricia Awyan of the Khemit School of Ancient Mysticism
- Tom Bree of the Prince's School of Traditional Arts
- Paul Devereux, author of several books including Lucid Dreaming
- Brian Foerster, an explorer, author and speaker and host of Hidden Inca Tours
- Adrian Gilbert, the author of The Cosmic Wisdom Beyond Astrology
- Gary Lachman, philosopher and author of numerous books and a founding member of the band Blondie, as well as a former guitarist for Iggy Pop
- Christopher McIntosh, philosopher and lecturer at Exeter and author of several books including Gardens of the Gods
- Karen Ralls, a medievalist, scholar, lecturer, and author of numerous books
- Diana Taylor, a Tarot consultant and teacher
- Gregory Sams, the inventor of the first VegeBurger, and an author of numerous books
- and Gary Evans, mentioned previously (also the organizer of Infinite Connections)
Unfortunately, I personally will not be able to attend this year's Eternal Knowledge Festival, but as you can see it promises to be an exciting time.
If it is at all possible, everyone who is interested in these important topics should try to make plans to be there!