Sunday, September 28, 2014

Welcome to new visitors from Midwest Real (and returning friends)!





























image: Khafre Pyramid, Wikimedia commons (link). Edited.



Special thanks to Midwest Real host Michael Phillip Nelson for having me over to Midwest Real for a conversation on a variety of important and real subjects -- and welcome to all those visiting who may be here for the first time after learning about The Undying Stars via that interview!

The breadth of Michael's lines of inquiry was truly impressive, and I think that listeners will agree that the conversation covered all sorts of different terrain than that visited in other recent interviews.

I will be listening to the interview again in order to recall some of the topics that we discussed, so that I can put up some helpful links to resources to explore those subjects further.  Also, please note, that when I am talking and get going on a thought and say only "he" or "him," I should be saying "he or she" and "him or her" -- there are plenty of things during a spoken interview which I later realize could have been phrased better or more clearly!

Here is the list so far:
I hope everyone enjoys the interview -- visit again soon!